|Izzy stayed 6 weeks, here followed by Honey & Mello|
|Honey & Izzy find a specially interesting scent|
|Honey's turn in the lead followed by Izzy & Mello|
- So superior to Kennels that it cannot even be compared?
- Less worrying than taking a chance on amateurs who only look after dogs ‘on the side’ and leave them while they go out to work?
- And more reliable that asking favours from friends and risk being let down at the last minute?
|Mello puts his all into exercise sessions - nap time!|
For professional dog care close to Sydney, my unique high end Pet Resort on the Central Coast is where you will find the perfect answer.
|Sulla & Izzy despite size difference adored each other|
I offer exclusive care where your dog has VIP status and will find themselves staying in Doggie Paradise. In fact, the only concern you have when you book your dog for a stay at my 5 Star Hotel is they will have such a great holiday they might not want to come home!!
No where else would you find professional care so exclusive it is only available to just three dogs at any one time. By limiting the number of guests each dog receives tailored care and individual attention. Owners booking their dogs for a stay have the reassurance of knowing they are being treated as VIPs by professionals with extensive expertise in providing a first class service. All this in a safe environment with every comfort of home.
10 reasons we are the best in dog care:
- A true Home from Home limited to just 3 doggie guests at any one time.
- Low numbers ensure attention to your dog’s specific needs which can be catered for with individually tailored care plans.
- Your dog lives and sleeps inside the fully air-conditioned home - no kennels here.
- Dogs with anxiety separation can sleep in my ensuite where they can see me at all times.
- Company around the clock. Your dog is our job. We do not go out to work or leave our guest doggies alone. We stay with our doggie guests 24/7 observing and supervising play, feeding and activities.
- We continue the same feeding programme as when your dog is at home with you - no changes to their diet helps them settle.
- An adult only environment (no children).
- Doggie guests have access to a level and secure garden area outside and a variety of comfy beds inside.
- Daily quality outdoor exercise - minimum of 45 mins a session.
- Email ‘Pupdates’ – reports and photos – telling the story of what adventures and fun your dog has been involved in forwarded to you every day.
WHAT ARE THE ‘PUPDATES’ YOU REFER TO?
Our clients love ‘Pupdates’. Each report is detailed with facts and info which demonstrate we know your dog and recognise their individual traits and needs. Here is a recent email comment from Felicity, owner of Izzy, about these daily pupdates:
Re the Sat email. You keep so busy, and the daily updates are so full of detail & humour, we owners become a bit addicted to receiving them while we’re away! And I'm amazed that Izzy keeps at Sulla for play & games, she has become more of a puppy than ever with him!”
DO YOU TAKE SMALL DOGS ONLY?
We welcome dogs who can come in all shapes and sizes. Recent guests who have stayed in the past few weeks include:
Sulla a puppy Bernese Mountain Dog yet already 55 Kgs,
Izzy a Lab x Staffie 5 years old yet as playful as a puppy herself, Honey a Spaniel with the cutest wrinkly nose when she gets excited, Mello a puppy Chocolate Lab and although a baby not even 20 weeks already extraordinarily good to recall.
(We often have Cavoodles, Milly & Chloe and also little Sparky are a few examples and West Highland Whites such as Murphy).
|Sulla a gentle giant - 55Kgs and only 18 months old|
So size is not a bar to being offered a place. However, any new potential guest does have to be vetted prior to a stay to ensure they are social. And as you would expect it is vital we have sight of vaccinations and proof of an up-to-date Flea and Tick programme. In that way everyone is protected.
WHERE DOES THE EXERCISE TAKE PLACE?
Our guests have an outdoor exercise session every day without fail. This can be a wonderful walk by Brisbane waters where there are endless scents of ducks and other birds to investigate. It can be on one of our many local beaches which have extensive leash free areas and safe Lagoons to swim in. Or it could be a long walk in the local area.
Whatever walk we do each day clients are send a GPS print out of the session which shows where we went, the time we were there and the total duration of the session. And whilst we guarantee a minimum time out of 45 minutes often it is longer and some days we take the dogs out twice.
|the GPS only measures my distance...|
|remember your dog is running & playing so covers much greater distance than I record!|
IT SOUNDS LIKE MY DOG WOULD HAVE THEIR OWN HOLIDAY! I’D LIKE TO KNOW MORE WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
If you are seeking a quality of care that matches the love you have for your pet, just contact to arrange a familiarisation visit. Then you’ll see first hand why four out of five of our bookings are our regular clients who check their VIP into us again and again. They know we're the best and most exclusive Pet Resort on the Central Coast. In fact we believe we’re the most exclusive Pet Resort in the whole of Australia so come along and see why!
|Millie & Chloe, sisters and regular clients|
|Izzy doing her thing - enjoying life!|
|Izzy loved teasing Sulla|
|Sulla after a session with Izzy!!!|
|Shelly Beach after a long walk with Izzy & Honey|
|Izzy Honey & Mello|
|Honey & Mello, every dog has their own bed but often they share!|